Transform furniture or objects
What often makes a room beautiful is when the furniture is perfectly suited to the space. However, custom-made furniture is much more expensive than standard furniture. The solution therefore consists in adapting to your needs a prefabricated piece of furniture that you will have found at a lower price in a store or second-hand.
Of course, not all furniture lends itself to this kind of transformation, but we can think of several examples of furniture misappropriation:
- An old chest of drawers can become a washbasin cabinet;
- a basket can become a lampshade;
- A ladder can become a shelf;
- A wooden pallet can become a bed base;
- A door can become a table;
- A screen can become a headboard;
In conclusion, decorating as costs rise comes down to patience and creativity. You will be rewarded by the time and energy you have put into refining your decor, with the satisfaction of having done things yourself and especially that of having saved a lot of money.